Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Checking In...

The first half of this year sure has flown by! It's been a while since I've taken the time to sit down and write a thing or two.
  • Alissa started her IVIG in January and oh-my, what a blessing.  Since she started it, she hasn't gotten sick--at all!  Her bloodwork looks remarkable and except for heading to All Children's once a month for it, she's not been to the doctor!
  • Nickolas is continuing to stay well.  I still stand by my Christmas post...and for those of you who don't believe in God (or in being just supportive in general), please don't spread your negativity with me.
  • I had surgery in January and will have another one next Friday.  It's all to help me feel better!  I'm confident in two weeks I'll be well on my way to feeling like the old me!  I'm nervous about it, but I trust my surgeon, so I know I'm in good hands!
  • Josh is amazing (as always). :-)
  • I've made a few pretty awesome new friends who really do show me what being a friend is all about. 
  • We're switching schools in the Fall.  I'm really excited about the change and the kids can't wait for school to start (although I know I'll be hearing how much they're ready for a break one week after it starts :-) ).
Life is pretty ordinary here and I think I like it.  I'm always hesitant to say that because I feel as though I'll jinx myself, but it's been a while and things have been good...so I think it's here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment