Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
The Dawn of a New Era
I can't believe that my baby girl is in Kindergarten!! She's grown up so much, just in the last week since starting (although I could do without the smart mouth and pulling her aside in a store to warn her about it). When did my baby grow up? I feel like it were just yesterday that I was crying in the hospital because they were overbooked and my husband couldn't stay because I had to share a room....which meant I was spending New Year's Eve with a baby that I didn't know what to do with and without my husband. What an experience the past 5 and 1/2 years have been....and as much as I wish I could keep her little forever, I look forward to watching her grow into a beautiful, self-sufficient young woman. She taught me more about love than I could have ever learned on my own and no matter how big she is, she'll always be my little "Lissa Bissa," with round, chubby cheeks and belly.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment