- Human Resource Management
- Instructional Design (also called Instructional Systems in some places)
- MBA and
- Organizational Development.
I'm leaning towards Instructional Design...mainly because I love my job. But I'd also like to have an MBA. Human Resource Management would be a good path for higher management...and I have a strong desire to set myself up for higher management some day (although it would definitely be far off in the future. Organizational Development is, well, interesting.
So, as you can see, I'm just not sure which path I really want to take. Part of me wants to get something in graphic design...but mainly just because I want to be as talented as Rebecca. There's not really any potential for growth at my current employer with something like that.
One of my friend's laughed at me when I told her I'm going back to school. I know I have enough on my plate right now....so I'm preparing for entry for like the Fall of 2010. That seems SO far off right now. But, at that point, Alissa will be in school and Nickolas will be almost 4. It seems like a good time. Plus, since when I was an undergrad I didn't have any desire to continue on, I never took the GMAT or GRE....so I need some time to prep and take those.
I never, and I mean never, thought I'd be wanting to actually go back to school. But I really do. I'm anxious to make more strides in my knowledge and hang more paper on my wall :-].
I'm open to suggestions if you have another path in mind....I plan to have a path in mind by June. Once I decide, I'll share it with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment