July is right around the corner...and it's going to be a busy one in our house.
On July 8th, Nickolas and I fly out to the Children's Hospital for some testing on July 9th. We fly back on the 10th and I know it's going to be a long two days, but we'll hopefully gain knowledge while we're there.
Then, we've moved our family vacation to the week of July 12 to accommodate another surgery for Nickolas on July 19th.
Yes, another surgery. It really sucks! It's been less than a year and we're already ready for another sinus surgery to go in and clean him out. My uncle Mark had one done a few years back and coming from an adult, he said he'd never have it done again--it was the worst pain he ever felt in his life. And I don't doubt it, I remember how much pain Nickolas seemed to be in last time and I'm sure this time will be no different.
I'm looking forward to answers and to Nickolas feeling good again for a while, but I hate feeling so disheveled. All I know is that I'm ready for a normal month in our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment