So, we're on week 2 of the gym...and boy am I exhausted! Each day I do a little more to push myself...and each day I'm a little more tired. How come to look good, we have to work so hard?
Josh did really well last week....and I only lost 1 pound...and I feel like I gave up everything....soda, snacks, good food, etc.... Josh still had diet soda, snacks, etc... and lost way more than I did. I keep telling myself it's because he was already active and he's stepping it up a notch and that once I get a little more "fit" I'll be able to push myself a little more and lose more....but whew, looking good is hard!
The kids go to the "kid care" at the gym and I think it's boring for them...and I feel bad, but I'm not sure what else to do with them. They have a slide thing and a TV and that's about it. They don't complain much, they say they make new friends each time--so it's definitely a good thing.
And I hate eating dinner so late. It's almost 8 o'clock and it's still cooking. I fed the kid's kid cuisines and ours is baking.....but again, I feel bad that I gave them that tonight. I think next weekend, I'm going to cook all day Sunday so that during the week, we can quickly warm things up--maybe that will help.....but it will be hard work on Sunday....looking good is hard.
Off to finish baths and dinner....
No comments:
Post a Comment