- a spouse who loves me, despite faults
- two kids who light up a room
- my mommy
- my supportive family
- a job that I enjoy going to everyday
- friends that are there even when I don't realize I need them, but they do
- cool weather that relaxes me when I'm stressed
- pumpkin pie ice cream from Publix
- turkey and homemade stuffing
- hugs so filled with love, I still feel the hug even when it's over
- doctors I have faith in to help Nickolas
- smiles
- kisses
- Victoria Secret
- Mickey Mouse
- memories that would last a lifetime, even if the world stopped today
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
What Are You Thankful For?
I'm thankful for....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment